Today’s call centre professional
In today’s global economy, the job of catering to the varied demands of callers has never been more challenging. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales, communication and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail throughout this energizing and practical workshop.
Choose from two streams:
STREAM I (Duration: 1 day)
- Who are your customers?
- Questioning and listening skills
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- Two-way conversations – putting your caller first
- Going above and beyond in high impact moments
STREAM II (Duration: 1 day)
- Aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch
- The value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships
- Asking the right questions and giving concise answers
- Effective ways to negotiate
- Techniques for managing stress
- Ways of delivering bad news and saying no